The rice is a very healthy, full of food properties and also is a source of energy. It is present in big quantity in Asian and Latin American cuisine, as it is considered as a food supplement that can never be missed at lunchtime. It is also very easy to cook and it will not cost you to prepare this dish when you feel like it. Here we show you how to cook black rice?
- 400 grams of round rice
- 3 fresh squid and 3 frozen
- 4 bags of squid ink
- 1 large onion
- 2 or 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 glass of white wine
- Olive oil and salt
- Half lemon
- Aioli sauce
You will need to:
- A casserole
- Large frying pan or paella pan
- Kitchen tools for cutting and stripping
- 3 bowls
Steps to follow to make this recipe:
- First prepare the sauce and leave it aioli apart or put it in the fridge.
- Clean the fresh squid and put them in a bowl.
- Thaw the other squids and dice them. Fry the dice in a pan with oil.
- Dissolve the inks in the white wine glass and add it to the casserole.
- Pour water and let it cook over high heat until it is in half. Grind everything and fry it. Keep this broth made in another bowl.
- Peel and chop the garlic, the onion and put it all in a large skillet or paella pan.
- When they have color, add to the pan or paella pan the fresh cut-up squid you have in the bowl, cook them a little and add the rice.
- Recycle everything and pour the broth that you set aside in another bowl. Put salt to your liking and cook it for 20 minutes, divided into ten minutes over a high heat and another ten over a low heat.
- Sprinkle the chopped parsley.
- When you serve the rice, accompany the dish with a slice of lemon.
- Accompany the dish with the aioli sauce.
- If you like prawns, you can add peeled prawns to complete the dish.
- If you prefer you can buy the prepared aioli sauce.