Beetroot has been attracting a lot of attention lately and with good reason. There is hardly a vegetable that contains so few calories and is packed with extremely many minerals and vitamins. Beetroot Powder is one of the best super foods that help the body work efficiently and fight the fatigue, high blood pressure, obesity and erectile problems. According to a number of studies, beetroot contributes to improved athletic performance.
What exactly is beetroot powder and what can you do with it?
Beetroot powder is simply the powdered form of beet root by being dried and then ground to powder. This root vegetable usually has a red color, but also white, yellow and striped varieties are available. The beetroots are related to beets, turnips and sugar beet.
Anyone who has peeled beetroots knows this mess. Everywhere are red discoloration – on the hands, kitchen utensils and work surfaces. Therefore, it is convenient in some cases to grind beets in powder form to simplify the preparation and consumption.
For a nutritious drink, simply dissolve the powder in water. It can also be used as an additive in smoothies and juices.
Another great benefit of beetroot powder is its long shelf life.
Nutrients in beetroot powder
As with any superfood, the consumption of beetroot powder is no substitute for a completely healthy lifestyle. The biggest advantage of beetroot powder, however, is the large proportion of many valuable ingredients that can often not be covered by other foods alone.
Beets and their leaves are rich in nutrients such as vitamins A, B6 and C, iron, folic acid, magnesium, potassium, proteins and fiber.
The contained natural fiber provides a longer satiety, which can be particularly helpful in food cravings.
In addition, the beetroot contains a lot of antioxidants that strengthen the immune system and combat diseases.
Beetroot powder – effects and applications
Beetroot powder is especially good for people who have problems with their blood pressure, circulation and endurance. In addition, beetroot powder should also help with erection problems.
The best effects of beetroot are:
- Improves the athletic performance. Beetroot promotes endurance, muscle building and regeneration. Thus, you can reach your goals quickly and get to your dream body quickly. One study found that taking beetroot juice improved endurance and extended the time to exhaustion during intense exercise.
- Reduces erection problems. Beetroot powder ensures better blood circulation to the sexual organs in both man and woman.
- Regulates the blood pressure.
- Improves the blood sugar level.
- Strengthens the immune system and protects against diseases many times, due to the enormous amount of antioxidants.
- Ensures a better blood clotting.
- Excellent source of vitamins and minerals like magnesium, potassium, folic acid, iron and zinc and fiber.
Which red beet powder should be bought best?
There are numerous suppliers who sell beetroot powder. However, not every red beet powder is the same and not always of the highest quality. Some contain high levels of pesticides that have been sprayed on the fields.
Sometimes the root vegetables are heated so much during the drying process that practically destroys many of the valuable ingredients. Therefore, you should always pay attention to a beetroot powder with raw food quality in order to benefit from many nutrients as possible. However, Beetroot Pro® is the world’s best tasting endurance sports powder. Naturally opens blood vessels for improved circulation and oxygen delivery. Runners, Cyclists & Triathletes are enhancing their performance with faster recovery, muscle strength and reduced inflammation.
Some products may contain fillers or dyes, which reduces the quality.
In summary, you should pay attention to the following things when buying:
- Organic quality
- 100% pure beetroot powder
- Raw food quality
- No additives such as fillers, sweeteners and dyes.